Thank you for visiting my Jacksonville NC Real Estate Blog! Please let me know how I can assist you in your Jacksonville, NC search!
Jacksonville, NC is home to Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, Camp Johnson, MCAS New River, Stone Bay and SOI Training Base.
Through the real estate market crash, the Camp Lejeune area is one of few markets that has held strong. Our area is unique due to the strong military presence in our area. Because of Marine Corps and Navy families, there is always a need for people and families to move into and out of our area. Thus, creating a very strong real estate market.
Currently, the Camp Lejeune area has many investment opportunities with several new construction developments happening within the Jacksonville, NC Real Estate market. Listed below, you will find several different new construction communities being offered right now! These new construction homes are being sold at the same value of resale homes, many times under market value with great incentives to home buyers.
The homebuying process can be a very lengthy, and demanding process. I am here to represent you as your Buyer’s Agent and to make sure you are looked out for! Guess what? This service is of no cost to you! Its FREE! Call or text me today at 910-545-2689, or email me at CampLejeuneRealtor@gmail.com to set up a meeting and find you/your family your dream home.
New Construction Homes and Subdivisions:
Jacksonville, NC – Aragona Village, Blue Creek Estates, Blue Creek Farms, Brookstone At Lands End, Brookstone Pointe, Carolina Forest, Carolina Plantation, Coles Farm, Cornerstone Cottages, Foreston Ridge, Holly Grove Of Rock Creek, Kanton Ridge, Laguna Bay, Live Oak Estate, Magnolia Grove, Magnolia Park, Moss Creek, Palmetto Park, Palo Alto Crossing, River Bluff, Riverwalk Land, Rock Creek, Rockford Forest, Sewell Fields Of Verona, Southwest Commons, Sterling Farms, The Bluffs On New River, Thompson Farms, Trinity Crossing, Williamsburg Plantation, Williamsburg Plantation At Kensington Park, Williamsburg Plantation At Emerson Park, Woodbury Farm, Towne Pointe, Golden Estates, Woodlands, Lake at Hinson’s Farm, River Wood Estates, Ridge View Estates, Hunters Creek
Richlands, NC – Maidstone Park, Heritage Village, Forbes Village, Simpsons Crossing, The Bryant Place, Turkey Ridge, Ashbury Park, Big Oak Estates, Cavern Creek Farm, Cherry Grove, Comfort Acres, Hill Farms, Lewis Village, Meadow Oaks, Mills Cottage, River Hills, Cottages At Petersburg, Trifield Estate, Walnut Hills, Bradford Estates, Cottle Branch, BuckHaven, Jesse’s Crossing
Sneads Ferry, NC – Mimosa Bay, Peggys Cove At Southbridge, Oyster Landing, The Landing At Mill Creek, The Villages At Turtle Creek, North Shore Country Club, Old Millstone Landing, Everett’s Creek Estates
For Immediate Response!Send a Text to Crystal NOW at 910-545-2689 or email CampLejeuneRealtor@gmail.com
Jacksonville Area – Homes For Sale
- $120,000 – $130,000
- $130,000 – $140,000
- $140,000 – $150,000
- $150,000 – $160,000
- $160,000 – $170,000
- $170,000 – $175,000
- $175,000 – $180,000
- $180,000 – $185,000
- $185,000 – $190,000
- $190,000 – $195,000
- $195,000 – $200,000
- $200,000 – $210,000
- $210,000 – $220,000
- $220,000 – $230,000
- $230,000 – $240,000
- $240,000 – $260,000
- $260,000 – $285,000
- $285,000 – $300,000
- All Homes For Sale Over $300,000
New Construction near Camp Lejeune
- 4 Unexpected Mortgage Decisions Every Buyer Will Face (and How to Make Them)The financial end of home buying is, for many, the most intimidating piece of the entire experience. Why? Well, most of us don’t sign 30-year financial obligations on a daily basis. Plus, the consequences of poor decision-making in this particular area stand out as particularly disastrous. There are a few obvious decisions involved in the mortgage process – […]
- Guerilla Staging: 7 Hard-Core Tactics for SellersIf you’re about to put your home on the market, understand that you are about to engage in a war of sorts. Selling your home is a battle with other listings for the qualified buyers that are out there, a battle with everything else a buyer has to do for their time and attention and a battle with every other thing they could be spending their money on. A wel […]
- 5 Ways to Spot a Home with Hidden PotentialRemember metal detectors? When I was a kid, they were all the rage, holding the emotional rush of a game with the a potential real-life treasure chest at the end. Fast forward a couple of decades, and what seems to be our constant craving for a treasure hunt has shifted to a different medium, fed most prominently by PBS’ Antiques Roadshow. Loyal viewers like […]
- 5 Mistakes Sellers Make in a Hot MarketSometimes, the real estate market can play games with our minds. At the top of the market, home buyers imagine that sellers frolic through fields of cash, rubbing their hands together megalomaniacally as they flip through hundreds of offers, concocting arcane “no brown M&M”-type contract clauses to put the screws to buyers-in-waiting. At the b […]