Are you a military serviceman, or servicewoman? Or maybe relocating to Eastern Carolina for a new job, or change of scenery? I have found it to be very frustrating to try and get things accomplished when you can’t be in the same location as something that you are trying to accomplish. In today’s world, you want a Realtor who changes with the technology and who uses those advances to help ease the stress for home buyers. Below you will find some great benefits on how I can assist you in your long-distance, home buying journey:
- The one thing can be frustrating when trying to get things accomplished is working with the different time zones. I work around your schedule as much as possible to assist in the time differences. I don’t work 9-5 Monday – Friday, but rather when my home buyers need me to.
- You need a morgage lender (VA, FHA, Conventional, USDA) who does not work 9-5 Monday – Friday, but rather when you need them to as well. My recommended local lender is available days, evenings, and weekends and doesn’t make you wait till regular buisness hours to get things accomplished or get your questions answered. During the home buying process, you will be working with the same person who knows your file and what is going on with your specific file. Unlike, USAA or Navy Fed, where you have to talk to someone new each time about your file. Not to mention you can SAVE money, due to less fees being thrown at you. Get a lender who knows our local market, knows the local appraisers, and knows the local area you will be moving to.
- If you are a person who needs to talk live to your Realtor, I can offer you to Skype chat.
- Are you in the states and own an iPhone? Take advantage of my iPhone App and enter the code at the top right corner of my homepage on this website for easy, on the go, house hunting. We can also do FaceTime, if you need to see inside a home, but cannot be local to do it yourself.
- No iPhone – No Problem!! I offer live webcasts so you can login and see the neighborhood or home as I am seeing it in real time! This can also be done for builder walk thru’s, closings, and inspections.
- You just found out you will be relocating here in 2 weeks? I will make sure you are taken care of and can accomodate your short notice of flying in to see homes, and get you under contract ASAP!
- The days of sending house listings via the fax machine, or reading through a “Homes” magazine are history. Thanks to the internet, home buyers can easily get access to the MLS system via my website and get real-time streaming. If you utilize home websites such as Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.com, you will find that those mls listings are not always up to date and current due to third party access. Here, you will find that the live streaming is current, and up to date for your easy access!
- In the event you cannot be in town to sign on the dotted line, to make an offer on your dream home, not to worry! I use a program called Docusign that allows you to sign paperwork electronically! Your household items are all boxed up, including your printer and scanner? No problem. Once we decide what offer you would like to make on any home of your choice, I will then email you over the paperwork for you to click, sign and hit send. Easy as that!
- Our area has many neighborhoods, ranging from homes built in the early 40’s all the way to new construction neighborhoods. My neighborhood videos can help you see what your surroundings will look like. You can see only so much from photos. A video can really help you visualize.
- Considering buying a new construction home but would like to see what the inside REALLY looks like, not just the floorplan. You tell me the floorplan you would like a video of, and I will find a completed home and get that floorplan video to you ASAP! Online, you will find virtual tours, which are basically photos of the home put into a slideshow. My floorplan videos will show you every nook and corner, for your viewing curiosity! Below you will see an example floorplan video.
- Once we find your dream home, if it is a new home being built, and we have an accepted offer I will be out at your homesite atleast once a week, if not twice (depending on the stage of the home) to send you updated pictures, video and to do my best to make sure mistakes aren’t being made in the layout of your home, color selections made by you, and any upgrades that you have paid for.
- Area maps. If you have never been to the Camp Lejeune, New River, Stone Bay/MARsoc area, then maps can really help. I have developed a couple maps that show you where neighborhoods are within the area and have the distances to the bases to help you know if that area is right for you/your family.
I am here to help you in anyway I can and I can show you any home! Don’t stress out over finding one agent for each home, call or text Crystal today at 910-545-2689 or email to CampLejeuneRealtor@gmail.com to get all of your questioned answered and homes seen when it fits YOUR schedule!
Example of FloorPlan Video –