Cow Horn Village
Jacksonville North Carolina is a great place to see a thriving real estate market. Jacksonville NC is ranked in the top 5 for best places to find a job. A good job market, combined with the military presence makes a good place to invest in real estate with homes by cayenaatx.com. We are the number one resource for Jacksonville NC Homes For Sale/ Camp Lejeune NC Homes For Sale and Market updates.
The below report will keep you up to date on listings put onto the market within the last 7 days. Each link will give you detailed information on that area and what homes are most recent. If you find there are zero homes, then new ones have not come on the market within the last 7 days, but you may do a new search to broaden the listing period and days on market. If you know what neighborhood you would like to live in and want more information on, you can go to my neighborhoods page!
If you do not see a neighborhood below and would like more information on it, please let me know!
- City of Jacksonville – The Gables’, Williamsburg Plantation @ Kensington Park, Carolina Forest @ Village at the Glen, Carolina Forest @ Ivy Glen, Carolina Forest @ Carriage Run, Williamsburg Plantation @ Emerson Park, Cornerstone Village, Doris Place, Sabiston Height, Osprey Pointe, Palmetto Park, Laguna Bay
- Maysville – Evan’s Crossing, Mills Farm, Palo Alto Crossing, Williams Branch North, White Oak River Plantation
- Northern Jacksonville, Midway Park, Piney Green – Sterling Farms, Brookstone Pointe, Aragona Village, Brookstone @ Lands End, Coles Farm West, Trinity Crossing, Brookstone, Carolina Country, Colonial Hills, Hunters Creek
- Hubert – Eastport, Jack’s Branch, Rigg’s Field, Bell Ridge, Blue Haven, Bohicket Landing, Buckhead, Creeker Town South, Cinnamon Creek, Crown Point, Fox Den, Fox Trace, Glen Croft, Highlands at Queens Creek, Hogan’s Landing, Huntington Woods, Kings Bridge, Goose Creek, Woods Edge, Water’s Edge
- Swansboro – Charleston Park, Deer Run, Edge Water, Forest Brook, Foster’s Creek, Halls Creek North, Halls Creek Hammocks, Hammocks Port of Swansboro, Swannsborough Acres, Queens Cove
- Sneads Ferry – The Landing at Mill Creek, The Villages At Turtle Creek, Mimosa Bay, Old Millstone Landing Lane, Live Oak Cove, Peggy’s Cove @ Southbridge, Justice Farm, Creeks Edge, Chadwick Acres, Creeks Edge, Everett’s Creek Estates
- Holly Ridge, Hampstead and Topsail NC – The Neighborhoods of Holly Ridge, Holly Hills, Kings Harbor, Sage’s Ridge, Royal Palms, Belvedere Plantation, Castle Bay, Dogwood Lakes, Saltwater Landing, Topsail Plantation, Eagle’s Watch, Hampstead Pines, Avendale, Carolinian East, Pine Ridge Townhomes, Royal Palms
- Southwest Jacksonville NC – Blue Creek Farms, Fieldstone at Haws Run, Thompson Farms, Rock Creek Forest, Dawson’s Place, Sewell Fields of Verona, Raynor Country Estates, Southwest Commons, Kanton Ridge, Magnolia Grove, Foreston Ridge, Liberty Hills
- Maple Hill, NC – Southwest Plantation, Courtney Pines, Strawberry Fields, Gentry Acres Sec II, Hall Effect Acres
- Richlands – Turner Farms, Winding River Estates, The Bluffs on New River, Turkey Ridge, Cherry Grove, Ashbury Park, Core Estates, Meadow Oaks, Walnut Hills
- West Jacksonville – Woodbury Farm, McLendon Tract, Turtle Creek, Willie Field
- Beulaville – Simpson’s Crossing, The Bryant Place, Eagle Chase
- Chinquapin – Worthington Place
- Northwestern Jacksonville – Carolina Plantations @ Great Neck, The Bluffs On New River, Carolina Plantations @ Crown Park, Carolina Plantations @ Regal Hill, Rock Creek, Winchester Estates, River Bluff, Raintree, Cavern Creek Farm
- Eastern Richlands – Maidstone Park, Annie Dunn, Trifield Estate, Hill Farms, Mills Cottage, Big Oak Estates, Heritage Village, Killis Hills, Brookhaven, Magnolia Park, Cow Horn Village
If you would like more detailed information or are interested in other neighborhoods for the Jacksonville NC and Camp Lejeune NC areas, I would love to help you out! My real estate website is your number resource for Onslow County Real Estate and all surrounding counties. If you don’t see something that you need information on, contact me and I will get it to you promptly. I don’t like waiting for information, and I know that you don’t either! By making information readily available, it helps to educate consumers and give them the knowledge they need to succeed in a successful purchase of their new home or getting the sale their current home.